This type of oven was created to combine tradition with the new concept of saving energy. The small wood-fired furnace, located front right, has been designed to guarantee perfect baking for the ring tubes oven, thanks to its steady temperature and baking conditions.
- Independent and watertight baking chambers.
- Combustion chamber made of refractory steel.
- Stainless steel front section; lateral and back covering made of galvanized pre-coated sheet panels.
- High thermal insulating lagging.
- Baking surface made of refractory material with a wire mesh support grid.
- Steam exhaust valves are made of cast iron, and can be operated from the front side.
- Light are located at the sides of the baking chambers in a position easy to reach.
- Electro-steam exhauster included.
- All parts are accessible from the oven from side/top to allow for easy maintenance.
- Wood furnace placed on the oven right frontal side.
External stainless steel panels.