The annular pipe oven model TA is the fruit of 60 years’ experience in the bakery and confectionery business. This is a traditional oven, combining innovation and experience in its manufacture. Supply by gas or diesel oil burner.
- Independent and watertight baking chambers, all of which are equipped with double steam generators (excluded mod. TA82).
- Combustion chamber made of thick refractory steel.
- Stainless steel front section; lateral and back covering made of galvanized pre-coated sheet panels.
- High thermal insulating lagging.
- Quick assembly and starting up as well as easy handling of the oven.
- Baking surfaces made of refractory material with a wire mesh support grid.
- Balanced oven doors made of tempered plate glass with opening from the top to the buttom, easily removable to facilitate cleaning operations.
- Steam exhaust valves operated from the front side, under the hood.
- Electro-steam exhauster included.
- All parts are accessible from the oven front side/top to allow for easy maintenance.